While you are in Queensland why not experience the beauty of Moreton Island with full use of the Tangalooma Island Resort’s facilities!
This self-drive tour includes Return luxury catamaran transfers departing from Brisbane’s Holt St. Wharf as well as free activities and 3 pre-paid adventure activities! Choose which 3 of the following 8 adventure activities to experience on the island:
- (1) Beach Segway Instruction and Tour (25mins)
- (2) Stand up paddle boat hire (1hr)
- (3) Guided Snorkeling at the Tangalooma Wrecks (1.5hrs)
- (4) Banana boat or Tube rides (15min)
- (5) Beach Bike hire (1hr)
- (6) Fish Feeding Tour and Sightseeing Cruise (45min)
- (7) Kayak, Snorkel Gear and Wetsuit Hire (3hrs)
- (8) Fishing Rod Hire for the entire day
You are also free to explore the grounds, swim in the resort pools, play a game of mini golf, beach volleyball, beach cricket, archery, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, basketball, croquet, boule or soccer, or take advantage of any of the many other free activities, such as double or single kayak hire and snorkel gear hire!
You’ll then leave the island at 4pm on the catamaran, which returns you to Brisbane’s Holt Street Wharf for your self-drive back to your accommodation.
For more information and bookings please visit our tour partners Experience Oz.
It’s just a 10 minute drive from Link Portside Wharf Apartment Hotel to the Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal on Holt Street Brisbane.
Link Portside Apartment Hotel offers FREE wifi, fully self-contained apartments with kitchen and laundry, and free secure car parking.
Book Hamilton Brisbane Accommodation today!
*image: Experience Oz