The annual migration of the grand Southern Humpback Whales has begun, join a luxurious 4.5hour cruise in the Moreton Bay Marine Park aboard the purpose built ‘MV Eye Spy vessel’.
With 360-degree views on the walk around vessel from the viewing decks, sun decks and floor to ceiling windows with informative commentary, the Brisbane Whale Watching Cruise is an unforgettable marine experience with whale viewing just metres from the boat. Close encounters of humpback whales, southern right whales as well as other marine animals are regularly sighted during whale season and a ‘Guaranteed whale Sighting’ is offered.
The 4.5 hour cruise departs from Redcliffe Jetty daily from 10am-2.30pm during whale season, with so many extras available! The cruise includes a licenced bar with snacks and drinks available to purchase.
- Tour operates: Daily from June until mid October
- Tour Duration: 4.5 hours, 10am-2.30pm (boarding commences at 9.30am)
- Departs: 10am vessel departure
- Includes: 4.5 hour whale watching cruise, guaranteed whale sighting, expert marine commentary
- Extras: Cold buffet lunch with a fresh selection of local produce, hotel transfers
BRISBANE WHALE WATCHING CRUISE ticket prices start:
- Cruise inc lunch from $135 per person*
- Cruise inc hotel transfers from $140 per person*
- Cruise inc LUNCH and HOTEL TRANSFERS from $165 per person*
*prices are subject to change, please check with the operator prior to booking.